POST2 : Look Up/Look down

POST3 : Look Up/Look down

Look up

   In this video, the narrator says he has a lot of friends on the Internet but is alone in what he calls "real life". he thinks of "real life" it's not with a cell, a computer or other technologies. He thinks that it closes the door of reality. He said that the truth is not on the Internet, but in the real world when you talk to a human, when you can touch people. He says you have to be physically close to the people you love. he thinks that new technologies are destroying our emotional ties with human beings and that it is awful to see someone alone on the street with their phones. Then he talks about the social networks he describes as something that is not productive and that it is more interresting to read a book. for him the social networks take away the spirit he thinks that it confines us on ourselves, we exaggerate all the feelings and this is not the mirror of reality. I find his ideas a little radical but there are also real things in what he says.

This video is for me only part of the truth. We live a new age based on new technologies, (this duty it self is alive thanks to these new technologies). How can I find my classroom? How can I talk to my parents or friends if I have a problem or if I am not well? I think it's a great video, but it's not the truth for me. This world is controlled by technology, I think it's not a good idea to stop this technology for me, you can skip a lot of information. Missing vital details for you. But I'm all the more cautious that the real problem of this society is that people do not use social networks well. In this generation, it is possible to communicate with the media, which is dangerous because it is true that it is the latter are often source of depression, loneliness, egocentrism and mockery. They may not be suitable for younger people who may not have the mental strength to use them, but some cases even affect adults.


Look down

I prefer "Look Down" because for me it's a little more realistic and honest. Everything of this parody does not suit me but I prefer it for its frankness and to have to watch and annalys the current world, many people useise technologies as a tool of work and even the social networks. It is important to live with your time without falling into the extreme.


Comments

  1. Serious and reasonably well expressed overall. Keep up the serious work, Ines...
    BONUS: +2,5

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST4 : MYTHS & HEROES: THE AMERICAN DREAM

POST3 : New technologies: an aid to evolution